Sunday, November 11, 2007

Veteran's Day

I think it's so appropriate that Veteran's Day was set so close to Thanksgiving Day. I am so thankful to the men who have served and currently serve to protect our country, our freedom and ideals that have changed the world. What incredible people these are that volunteer their lives to protect mine...ours.



John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."



Jesus laid down his life for our personal freedom. And our servicemen put their lives on the line for our freedom as a country. I am humbled how many have volunteered to give me all the freedoms I cherish today.



I have no tolerance for people who do not respect, support and love our servicemen. In fact, I really have little tolerance for people who live in our country but have nothing but negative things to say about it. You don't like our country? You want to change all the ideals it was built on? JUST LEAVE! Nobody is forcing you to stay here. You are here and stay here because of the very luxuries and qualities that you will destroy if you keep trying to undermine our principles our country was built on. Please just leave if you hate it here and you hate what we stand for and who we are!



I am a traditionalist, a patriot and an American through and through and I make no apologies for what we stand for and the good we have done in this world!



God bless America! Thank you God for our veterans and servicemen. Thank you most importantly for your son Jesus that would give us the personal freedom and peace that this world can never offer and was never meant to offer!!


No comments: