Saturday, February 23, 2008

Prayer requests

Prayers for Raymond and I both now please... my throat isn't feeling that hot and I'm achy.... BUT I believe it will pass quickly and everybody will sleep well tonight and wake up refreshed and rejuvenated and healthy!

But more importantly and on a sad note... I have a friend that is pregnant and the baby is not doing well. The family needs prayers. It's so hard when babies aren't healthy.... it's one of those things in life that is so hard to comprehend or accept. I pray for wisdom for the doctors and comfort and wisdom for the mom and the decision they are trying to push her to make. I pray that when asked I will know what to say or do to provide comfort and love.

I believe the spirit was nudging her before this happened. We had lost touch but out of the blue recently she emailed me and was asking questions about taking steps to being a more godly wife and just how to closer to God and to get to know Him better. I believe the Spirit was nudging her to get closer to God because He knew she would need the comfort, love and peace beyond all understanding that only He provides. He perfectly orchestrates our lives and our situations doesn't He? Even when it doesn't look like, even when we don't understand it, we can believe His hand is there guiding our steps and He is in control.

I've had this picture on my myspace account for a while....I really believe it to be the Truth. I hope all the people around me, and those that read my blog believe it in their hearts too.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I will pray for her. I had two miscarriages before my four, and I believe that with all of my heart.

Candy-Faith said...

I will say a prayer for her too and will continue to pray for you and RayRay :)