Wednesday, April 9, 2008

American Idol

I admit....I watch American Idol. Yes the name disturbs me, the jokes are sometimes crude and the outfits...well not conservative...but I love music and I love hearing people sing!

Did anybody else watch it tonight though --- the Idol gives back show? I have to say --- I thought it was an awesome example of the good God has done through America!!!

Sadly, I couldn't even believe my ears when the last song they sang together as the Finale song was "Shout To the Lord"

how bout that?!?!??!?!?! :) That was a very attyptical Hollywood move! Praise God! I am so thankful they gave Him praise and credit for all this good work being done through them!!!! WOW!

1 comment:

melanie said...

OK ~ I do watch American Idol. It is probably..well..the only thing I watch other than HGTV.

The last song was AMAZING and I was going..why did they pick this song?! How did it fit? I don't know..but I sure was blessed by it!